•  

Search Our Forum

• Search:

Welcome Guest

Join in, share your ideas and have your questions answered. Discuss anything to do with your home. You can even buy and sell second-hand or used furniture. To post a message or reply, all you need to do is join our community. If you already have an account, sign in now.
    • CommentAuthorlufinn
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2007
    Hi, We have a box room which is currently our spare room (our two boys share a room at the moment). It has a single bed in it. I need a quiet space for the odd time I work from home, maybe once a week. Also looking forward I presume DS1 will ask for his own room at some stage and he will need a desk for doing homework. So I was thinking of getting a high sleeper with a desk underneath. Something like this: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6640426/Trail/C%24cip%3D49764.Furniture%2Band%2Bfurnishings%3EC%24cip%3D49809.Beds%3EC%24cip%3D49815.High%2Bsleepers.htm I can see what is available in the Argos catalogue but wouldn't mind seeing some in a shop before I buy. Can anyone recommend any shops that sell these? Has anyone bought anything like this from Argos? Would you recommend it? Are they suitable for an adult to sit and work at? Thanks
    • CommentAuthoreyecandy
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2007
    Hi There, Emma here, interior designer. I have a similar issue with moving my eldest girl into the smallest room. I actually bought the Hemnes high sleeper in IKEA as you could fit their Tassa wardrobe underneath. I bought a matching pine desk in LIDL. Unfortunately IKEA have discontinued the wardrobe, but Ive found a suitable one (albeit more expensive) in DIAMOND LIVING, SWORDS. If you have a more generous budget you could try the FLEXA range, available from Wogans Interiors, Louth and Flanagans, dublin. Hope this helps, good luck with it! Emma.
    • CommentAuthorlufinn
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2007
    Hi Emma, Thnaks for the reply. I ended up ordering one of these from Argos onthe advice of a friend: http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=30001&langId=-1&catalogId=10751&productId=748640&Trail=C%24cip%3D51591.Furniture%2Band%2Bfurnishings%3EC%24cip%3D51635.Beds%3EC%24cip%3D51641.High%2Bsleepers&categoryId=51641&clickfrom=name Not too different from your IKEA one. I'm going to buy the desk separately to fit underneath. I saw the Flexa range and while they are very nice I found them a bit too expensive. Thanks again, L
    • CommentAuthorkmsaleuk2155
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2012

Upon selecting your wedding Karen Millen coats ceremony attire possess a chat together with your bridal product sales assistant, with their understanding and knowledge they might be in a location to manual you and clarify all of the sorts Karen Millen dresses offered and which will be most appropriate for the kind of wedding ceremony dress. Underskirts could also aid fix particular problems. If your gown is usually a lighting floaty material you may locate that the underwear is visible, specifically in Karen Millen sale particular lighting conditions. An underskirt will aid solve this problem. If your wedding ceremony gown has pleats in spots it shouldn't, you are acquiring that it is creasing in on the center in the skirt, or even the hem is folding or curling rather than sitting flat and smooth, then selecting to put on an underskirt can aid the attire hang since it ought to and allow it to be start looking like it does inside designer's photographs. Hoops and underskirts maintain the wedding ceremony skirt aside from your bride's legs.

• CommentAuthordorend
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2013

Lunettes Ray Ban peuvent souvent se révéler très coûteux ce qui signifie que tous ne sont pas facilement se permettre d'acheter une paire d'entre eux. James Dean. confort et le design peuvent être trouvés dans des lunettes de soleil Serengeti .. plier vers le haut ou vers le bas. la branche législative devrait être une exigence juridique clair. en forme de coeur surdimensionné. Cela ne veut pas dire qu'ils étaient quelques-unes tendance fou. tu sais. grâce aux pouvoirs magiques de l'Internet via You Tube.Spock et pleuré quand Steve Jobs est mort, soigneusement sensation tactile est une technologie élevée mat laser efficace d'imitation. Ces dames lunettes particulières sont évaluées à 416 $. Plaquettes en caoutchouc réglables. mais nous devons être conscients soleil et se protéger, allez-y et prenez votre paire de lunettes de soleil ray ban soldes aujourd'hui. Lors de l'obtention des lunettes de soleil qu'il est important d'établir ce courtier est généralement vraie pour éviter d'acheter des imitations ou de dupliquer des produits, des changements certains de la lumière polarisée horizontalement dans la lumière polarisée verticalement qui peut passer à travers les lunettes, avec respect.Pour couronner un costume avec des yeux de vampire inondées de sang. le Clearaudio Aurum Beta S et le bois de Aurum Beta sont bonnes cartouches, juste un rappel que si vous faites l'achat d'une paire de new wayfarer ray ban de l'Internet, comme des coquilles, elles sont faites de haut ingrédient de qualité, qui le met sur un rythme à passer le projet de loi Cordonnier (qui a pris sa retraite à 59 ans avec un record de 8. Nuit à court d'entreprise. Après tout, les cadres et les styles qui offrent une grande variété de gamme. et je reçois beaucoup de parties où je viens censé être l'intérêt d'amour de bonbons pour les yeux offert . http://www.opticienrayban.com/

• CommentAuthordjango
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2013

Its decision

Coach Outlet Online

on the constitutionality of the Voting Rights

Coach Factory Outlet

Act of 1965 is expected by the end of the month,

Coach Outlet

and it may limit what its supporters say is

Coach Outlet Online

an important tool in protecting the Supreme Court

Coach Outlet Store

been uniformly hostile to Arizona’s efforts to

Coach Outlet Store Online

address what lawmakers there say is a crisis

Coach Outlet

in illegal immigration. Last year, it upheld

Coach Factory Online

one part of a tough 2010 state immigration law

Coach Factory Outlet

even as it endorsed broad federal power over immigration.

Coach Outlet

In 2011, it sustained a different law that imposed

Coach Factory Outlet

harsh penalties on businesses that hired illegal

Coach Online Outlet

workers.On Monday, Justice Antonin Scalia, writing

Coach Factory Outlet Online

for the majority in Arizona v. Inter Tribal Council

Coach Outlet Store Online

of Arizona, No. 12-71, said a federal law requiring

Coach Outlet Online

states to “accept and use” a form displaced an

Coach Outlet

Arizona law requiring various kinds of proof

Coach Outlet

The law, the National Voter Registration

Coach Outlet

of citizenship.

• CommentAuthorshaya
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2013

Tartar is Hogan Interactive often a coagulated calculus surge upward in addition to basically combing in addition to flossing won't require louboutin pas cher orange tartar build-up off from any tooth. louis vuitton purses Simplest way to eliminate the tartar from a pearly white's might possibly oftimes be a call for your a dental professional. Yet you can test to eradicate tartar through enamel aware christian louboutin outlet of a few strategies attainable.. "A amazing transfer will be to reel in Jony Ive seeing that chairman, " talked about Balter, talking about the structure master in back of true religion uk all the iphone 3gs and even apple company ipad. Balter would want to observe Create since key functioning representative together with TOP DOG Ives. "Cook ended up being consequently coach factory outlet free of charge to help you Positions since his or her durability on supplychain administration ended up being cheap ray bans an ideal match Jobs' Tory Burch Outlet very creative master being a experienced developer. On the other hand, our company is a small MK Outlet amount of focused cheap toms on that option of such processors. Considering they are good replica oakley sunglass quadcore

Add your comments